Cheak this lil crf 50 out.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep BBR sure know how to build bikes and Mcgrath sure knows how to ride em. Gotta luv that BBR test track though.

Jeremy mcgrath is a very good racer and all, but he is way out of his prime.

When i was watching the SuperX on tv (i think it was in townsville), he was racing chad reed for 3rd and 4th (because of the whether conditions, it was just one on one). Chad reed went to do a nac-nac and and crashed, jeremy was still like 20 metres behind.

The commentators at the track at brisbane asked him if he could do a nac-nac for the crowd, since he the "nac-nac king", But no nac-nac.

At the end of the comp jeremy came like 26th, it even sounded like the commentators were disappointed in him.

Its like he was scared to race.
All i am saying that he is out of his prime and not as good of a racer which he was...

obvios the dude is like almost 40 years old isnt he! with a life of pro racing , he would definately be abit brittle!!

and unlike chad reed He is "retired" not training on his motorbike everyday and staying fit.... so all i gotta say is good on him for coming to the superx event in australia!!

At the end of the comp jeremy came like 26th, it even sounded like the commentators were disappointed in him.

Its like he was scared to race.
All i am saying that he is out of his prime and not as good of a racer which he was...

dude he raced at two of the I think 8 meetings of the superx series he wasnt coming out here to win the season it was just promotional.
and for the nac nac it was pissing down rain, who would want to be jumping the tripple in that let alone doing a nac nac over it,.

on a lighter note did anyone hear the interview where Reed says he wasnt trying a nac nac, and that his leg just slipped off haha

Musky, at super x in brissy, he did like four nac nac, he is the nac nac king, and he only raced 2 races, one the weather was so crappy that the winner didnt even jump the finish lne jump, he is retires, he only rides for fun now, so of course he won't be as fast as he was. He wasnt scared to race at all, he was actually excited to ride. He is not bored with riding or scared, he just rides when he want to, so theres no pressure to ride everyday, or to be fast.

he is still way better than you will be musky, so don't attck peoplewith the wrong info.

Latest posts

Back