CHEAP crf50 modified

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like its got a chinese motor, no point in buying it.

it says in the description that he has put a 110 in it, but for that money its still good, isnt that what u would normally do with a crf50 though, take out the 50cc motor and put a bigger one in?

its an atomik 50 with crf plastics sorry to tell ya not worth more then 300 an normaly u rebore them out to 88 with honda bottom end

it says in the description that he has put a 110 in it, but for that money its still good, isnt that what u would normally do with a crf50 though, take out the 50cc motor and put a bigger one in?

Nope, you'd replace every other part and do work on the engine.

Do you feel all mighty now? the only reason i stick china parts into jap frames is to annoy people like you but i find it funny...everyone who rides a jap bags chinas yet straight up you'll say that the motor is the only good part:D

Do you feel all mighty now? the only reason i stick china parts into jap frames is to annoy people like you but i find it funny...everyone who rides a jap bags chinas yet straight up you'll say that the motor is the only good part:D

Every part they replace is still better than china parts, CRF50 frames stock are probably stronger than many china frames, yet people will tend to get them strenghtened and lengthened just to make sure they are stronger. But the KLX110 is another story, the frame is super strong in stock form, rarely anyone goes for an aftermarket frame, with a Cradle mount the KLX110 frame is bulletproof.

Last edited:
Yeah thats not a CRF50, the frame tabs onto the motor have a straight bend in them , my crf doesn't have that , and the brake rod for the rear brake has a rather zig zaging bend in it, my crf's has a little bend not as dramatic as the crf copy being sold on ebay as a real crf.

Latest posts

Back