cheap engine mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
IM going to get sum money for crissy and i want to spend some on my engine (lifan 125) wats a good engine mod for the price? im looking at spending $100-$150 wat do you recomend??
cheers trashthumpy

Buy a dremel tool or die grinder and port match the inlet manifold to head also grind out weld in exhaust and fit a platinum or iridium plug.

140cc High compression piston, should be about $150 including install. Contact Roost I believe he can get good pistons. This should make the bike go alot harder. Ask Cranga how his went.

Not going to get amazing power incress for $150... thats for sure..

maybe buy some fuel additive aka octane booster and different sprokets.

edit : how much are ebay innor rotor kits ? they make a really good differance.

Last edited:
IRK from ebay are about $125-150 then you gotta install it or pay if you can't yourself and get the oil slinger lightened.

Installing the innor rotor kits are easy but if you want someone else at a motoshop to do it hows $60-$70 an hour sound ?

adobeuserar8.gif

Installing the innor rotor kits are easy but if you want someone else at a motoshop to do it hows $60-$70 an hour sound ?

adobeuserar8.gif

The only hard part will be removing the magneto (flywheel) may need a pully..

other than that its two bolts (philips)

Port and polish is a very good hop up may cost a little more but worth every penny

I just went to a moto shop and got them o pull it off because they weren't interested in selling me the puller... It didn't cost me a cent to get it off i offered to pay aswell.. It only took 2min's and we did it on the tray of my ute.

Oh and the phillips screw's you'll need a impact screw driver aswell, i might add.

adobeuserar8.gif

I just brought a kit of them so hopefully i will be able to do all my bikes with the one kit ,it has 10 pullers in it $100rrp

Latest posts

Back