cheap, quite fiddy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perthrider

Reaction score
After recenty purchasing my DHZ 140 outlaw, i have come to realize that the noise from my daily round around the local park and bushland is pissing off the neighbours. So after doing some research ive come accross the Pitster pro XJR SS 50. Im mainly looking for something just to nip around the bushland, nothing extreme, but still keep the noise level down.. a little bit. Anyone have any opinions on this bike? oh, and my budget is ~700 so i cant, as much as i would like, afford a crf50. Any experiences with this bike welcome :)
cheers,

Don't bother with the silencer exhaust, they're useless... If you use the search function however, you'll find a great review of the PP XJR50.

Hi ruggs, i have a slight suspicion it might be a bit small for a 140 :) but thanks for the idea. Krazed i checked out that review, seems a pretty decent little basher for what you pay, have you personally had any experience with the bike? Thanks for everyones input!

the silencers take the deepness out the exhaust and they sound more like a postie bike. i had one on my pit pro for a particular reason for a while. they do work if u wanna bring the deepness out of it

If you only want it to putt around on then a smaller exhaust would help... Having a smaller exhaust on isnt going to kill your engine if you putt around... All it does is restrict some of the power..

Latest posts

Back