cheapest 50cc pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper sx

Reaction score
hi
i just want a 50cc pit bike to frash around and mod, yet i dont have
a lot of money to spend on it. I was wondering what you guys
think i should get, and how much and where.
please keep it cheap.
thank you
oww and btw, i live in melbourne vic :)
ill post some pics once i mod it.

hello, i really just want something cheap and shitty. is there a pitbike around the range of $0 - $100.
thank you guys

Umm $100, it wouldn't get ya far.

Maybe you could pick up a bike from a wreckers, but you might need a far bit of love.

For a working bike, the minimum you could pick something up for is probably around the $300 and up mark, with the odd bargain here and there. :)

Have a read of the "bike for your budget" that MiniFighter posted, aswell as looking at ebay, Trading post and the Classifield on Miniriders and the Paper.

There are also new 50cc pocket bikes for around $300 mark. On and off road models are avalible

u high or sumthin 100 bucks for a moto bike... 1grand is cheap only cause they chinas lol if u gonna buy somethign buy teh right thing lol

i had a motorworxs for 100 a friend gave it to me and it broke straight away with no engine it didn't even start so mabye try and save up for a atomik 50? might last abit longer

oww yeah and at pit drugz yes i am high although, judging by your username i think your higher then me lol :)

Latest posts

Back