cheapest place to buy pro tapers ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase some tapers off ebay ?? or are there some other web sites that sell em pretty cheap. thanks

eBay ones are fake

any moto shop should have them at the same price or close to the same.

Last edited:
no just most..

still be easyer to go into a shop and buy a set because it'll end up being cheaper because you don't have to pay postage

not all ebay ones are fake,
you'll get them cheaper at a shop tho and you can fell them and see what you think is best for your bike
as long as you don't pay more that $90 it's all good, or if you pay less than $79 they're probably fake

city motorbikes on burwood hwy ferntree gully have them for $69

thanks atomix might have to pop in there just down the road from me to

damn I got my protapers for $90 from motorbike city. let us know how ya go crim $69 doesn't sound right

will do dude on the subject of cheap stuff what are some good tyres you can pick up at a good price ?? are the kenda ones any good ??

ended up getting the bars for 79 there a new bend or something like that they feel so much better than the stock ones

na i liked the feel of the low ones i reckon they feel awsome its all what feels best for you

Latest posts

Back