check out my mates new ciniworx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hi all

thought i'd give yas a look at my mates new cini

it's got big foot wheels on it just for handling purposes and a few trick bits

hope ya like

o yeah same as mine but newer

28052009176.jpg

28052009193.jpg

yeah mate not my thing either

it just means they will be slower out of the corners and faster on the straights and dig bigger ruts on me
but thems the brakes

hmm i dont like the look of it, just doesn't look the part for me:( its a shame but thats how i feel) i personaly just dont like any sort of bigfoot, doesnt look good.

yours is better:)

I don't mind it at all. Better than a tonne of other bikes.

Loving the bars Coolie. What brand/bend are they?

Love everything, but with Bulldog on the bigfoot thing. Bigfoot on anything (I reckon) looks crappy. But he's put them on there for a reason, so if he doesn't care what they look like, then it really doesn't matter ay. Riding isn't ALL about lookin god ay hehe

I think the bike looks great!
Don't the bigger wheels ride smoother & better over ruts & bumps?
Plus a little extra ground clearance.

hmm i dont like the look of it, just doesn't look the part for me:( its a shame but thats how i feel) i personaly just dont like any sort of bigfoot, doesnt look good.

yours is better:)

Yeah I reckon the further away from ten inch rims the less something is a mini .... having said that I do ride a 14/12 midsize but that's that's mainly cause I'm a viking and as far as I'll ever go ... after that it's big bikes JMO.

And that's what I see when I look at bigfoots ... a try hard big bike .... the bikes sick but I hate the wheels ... if it was my mate it'd BUG ME:D

But I'm weird like that ..... I'd hassle him about it till his ears bled

things like how's the big poof goin ??? :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back