Check out my new FXpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzmini

Reaction score
All my mates now officially geared up with this amazing piece. One word indescribable. can't get rid off the smile here seriously.

Last edited:
yeah i think you forgot the most important part of showing us your bike. that being your bike :p hahahaha... put up some pics man so we can all marvel at the bike of your dreams :D

Cheers, Tony.

very nice man, i do like it. its a close replica of the new pitster pro X3R with the frame, rear shock, forks, even the motor may be the same (is the motor a GPX or Lifan?) none the less its a very nice bike indeed mate. one thing i would invest in is some fork covers for the inner tube as when the rocks are flying last thing you want to do is damage them and tear your seals, then you would be looking at a new set of forks :(. once again, very nice, how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking??

Cheers, Tony.

That is a pitster pro frame, A gpx, non-Staggs forks, a DNM shock, a motovert expert exhaust and motovert looking plastics, its a hybrid.

What did that cost you?

the piece costs me 3100 with free gears in pack and Bones thanks for your suggestion.

Dude where did you got this bike from? aint that GT is the only brand brings in those bikes?

Me and my other few mates sign up a pre-order gig with FX racing. I am not so sure if the GT is the only one can brings the bikes in, which obviously not and there have so many differences on both bikes. FXpro got all the latest kits on it not to mention the price is way reasonable than GT ones and I was going to buy one from GT before. "Close" About your question, why would I tell the fake number right?

Were did you get that bike from? Is the motor GPX? What are the differences to the Pitster Pro?

Latest posts

Back