Check out my new toy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
I know its not a mini but I bought it today for my daughter, She is in a wheelchair so can't ride a bike, but she can sit in the passenger seat of this baby and have some fun.

What do you guys think

000_0401.jpg
[/IMG]

thats a sick buggy i hope you an your daughter have alot of fun on it

i was just wondering could you put hand controls on it so your daughter could drive it

your daughter will be pretty proud. How much was it?

I got it for $1600 but had to drive 1888 klms to bick the barstard up, 22 hours in the car!

I would love to put some hand controls on it but my girl is affected by severe cerebal palsy and has very limited use of her arms as well. Here is a pic of her first go with Mum.

The gravel driveway is now a big mess, figure 8 donuts all over it. I will have to take it out before i destroy the whole yard

000_0406.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats terrible that your daughter has that problem, makes me really sad when other people have to suffer even with todays technoligy.

well done mate i hope u n ur daughter has fun with it... i can tell by the pik that she is... hav a good 1

dude sorry to here about your daughter looks tank as hope u have a shitload of fun on it

shes a lil cutie you must be a proud daddy

lol allready dug up the front with figure 8's i like that haha

they might be building a 4x4 track around here soon if they do it i might build one lets me know how it drives
what size engine does it have

melbourne taylors lakes track is beside calder park

Divy, it has a 150cc engine and auto clutch only has one forward gear and reverse.
I recon that 2 seater buggies are a rip off, the new price for a Twister is approx $3000, but I didn't really have an option.

You can get two 110cc three speed (lochin pit bike motor) single seater buggies brand new for less than a decent second hand 2 seater.

I recon it would do about 40 -45 clicks flat out (the brochures recon 65ks but if you believe advertising then a Pitpro can do over 100 clicks).

Will they allow unregersterd vehicles on the 4x4 track? I wouldnt want to get hit by a landcruiser driving this buggy, Im a panelbeater and I know I what sort of damage I could expect.

cass38a can you give me the link to the site that sells the buggies damn i wish the 2 seaters were not more cause i wanted 2 seats

im not sure whats allound on the track as it hasnt been build yet they reckon buy the end of the year the motorbike track will be finnished an if they go ahead with the 4x4 track it should be done by the end of the year too

there is no greater love than the one you have for your child. Warms my heart to see the smile on her face.

Latest posts

Back