Check Out My Pimp'd Honda

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Power Man

Reaction score
hello ,

This is a 1995 Honda XR80 , it has:

:Standard XR80 motor
:FMF PowerCore 4
:K&N High Flow Filter
:Big Gun Rev Box (Iliminates the XR rev limiter)
:25 mm Mikuni Carby
:Brand New Fuel Tank
:Brand New Graphics
:High Flow Fuel lines

Mods To Come :

:Fresh Rebuild - New Bore 2mm more than standard
:RK Racing Chain
:protaper SE bars
:RePaint Side Guards

This is No China Replica!!!

I raced my mate with a china 125cc and we where neck and neck!!! :wink:

Tank.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0494.jpg

Not a bad bike, interesting to know you kept up with a china. China bikes have quite a bit of potential. Eg. Most of them come with the valves unadjusted, the intake manifold is smaller than the carby outlet and the engine inlet by a few mm's which can cause too much turbulence, there is more as well.

I rode with a mate who has a 1982 KX80, it thrashed my Orion 125cc. But i have since ported the intake manifold, i'm going to add a head breather and i might even remake the intake manifold with a 1 inch mandrel bend and use the flanges off the original manifold.

hahah its funny that ... a kx80 is a 2 stroke producing about 13 hp , yeh china's do have potential ... but its how big ya wallet is :D lol.
The thumpstar that i raced is one of the best copies that can be bought i rekon. he was falt in 4th doing about 80k.

Yeah i raced a Real motovert..... kinda beat me but i needed to change my oil so he got a big start (wouldnt go up a gear to 2nd) so that screwed me over hopefully a rematch first)

yea these orions certainly do have a bit of potention... i raced a xr100 and smashed it. and thats a dead stock orion. im suprised how good they actaully go.

Latest posts

Back