check out the new whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds great mate but im in a little financial struggle atm lol and im in the middle of my big bike race season so when thats over give me a few months and i will be the with the vert and eskie fulla piss.....what are the problems that the other guys are having so i can keep an eye on me bike

they are the same Zokescopies as in your other post
.http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/17895-weston-usd-forks.html#post169971

...duh...if you want to sell them do it openly not like this:mad:

mountain what are u on about? How the hell did u come up with that? come on are u seriously that stupid? I was asking a question because they do look like the weston forks in my thread and I would like to know how they perform...duh... thats why I started that thread in the first place. I am interested in coolmodees thoughts on them compared to the vert he use to have. So whats ur problem?

lunching second gear x a couple of the
ones done kick start gears
the orther one was a write off we wont go into that

but the motoverts have got a 150 model now so see how they hold up
i'm not certain you can get them in aus but

cant tell ya how much i paid but close to $1000 cheaper than the vert
stay in touch bro give us some warning before ya come over

ya i understand why they done kick start gears....The kick start is dodgey in my book.....i have a pitty track under construction atm its gunna be sick maybe one day you should come over here for a look to.....if you ride big bikes a i have a track for them as well at the start of summer i will have some 70 ft table tops doubles quads tripples woops etc....its handy having an old man that drives trucks so im scoring heaps of dirt for free and my mate runs his own excavator buisness.... :D

got her sorted hey

but would have to get new steel shoulder gaurds and stock up on 2 head repelant i run out from my last visit :)

na i'll be down one day for a tour again there's good fishin to be done to hey

... So whats ur problem?
I got no problem...but you were the first hitting o TDR when they tried to advertise things and obviously you are related to some sort of trader/seller....so be kind and draw attention onthings you want to sell in the right way;)

No harm , no foul ,Bro

got her sorted hey

but would have to get new steel shoulder gaurds and stock up on 2 head repelant i run out from my last visit :)

na i'll be down one day for a tour again there's good fishin to be done to hey

Ya mate i a had a great day about three weeks ago got a 6'7" thrasher shark and about 8 king flat head they were a fair size to a couple of port jacksons chuck them back and a sting ray chucked him aswell took 4 hrs for 2 of us to fillet the big fella mind you i aint real experienced in that caught em all about 7 km out from devonport

were can you get them from? they don't seem to be on the Ciniworx site
lunching second gear x a couple of the
ones done kick start gears
the orther one was a write off we wont go into that

but the motoverts have got a 150 model now so see how they hold up
i'm not certain you can get them in aus but

cant tell ya how much i paid but close to $1000 cheaper than the vert
stay in touch bro give us some warning before ya come over

Latest posts

Back