check the new money pit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speed is rc guru swarmy

hooked me up with plug
bit of knowledge and bang away she goes
they bloody quick
i cant wait to see it's full potencal

these rc cars are shocking! terrible things spent over 600 dollars on one and it wouldnt stop stuffing up and i couldnt sell it in the end the shop bought it off me for 100 bucks :mad:

hey
redbaron all you need is a bit of know how with them and somone who can guide you and then there heaps fun. good luck with the hyper coolmodee01
and hears a couple of goods car brands, hypers, rex x, swift, kyosho for these cars it will be easy to get parts and there most of the know brands for 1/8 rc cars.

well i crashed it good and proper today
and guess what

NO BROKEN BITS

yeah

it's to quick for me or i'm to slow for or somthin

dunno fun but

your blowing plugs because of the tune, i suggest you go get it tuned professionally after run in! and i expect your LHS will tell you what i have told you

i expect you spent a fair bit of coin! when in reality you should not have, do not get me wrong hyper 7's are good but you could have bought something better for roughly the same price! i have delt with them (.21 engine as standard) and it was good but over priced! not long after selling the hyper (the value dropped dramatically and i got nearly half what i paid for it) i decided to try something different, i came across thunder tiger...

i still have one, although its awaiting rebirth when i can find the time and money... if you ever want to go a race motor (bump box required) i have a ported samurai .21 which i do not expect to ever use! as i no longer have plans on racing but bashing... i can do a good price on it

MOTOXXX, from photos it looks small but in-fact its fairly big! its 1/8th scale! put it up against a 1/10th buggy and you can see what i mean

I know this is a really old thread but coolmodee

An easier way of priming the engine is to blow into the back pressure line.

I know i used to have problems because when i primed it by blocking the exhaust, the fuel moved slowly and depending on the colour of the fuel line, i couldnt really see if it was primed or not. Now i get it right everytime.

Wait till the fuel reaches the carby, two pulls on the starter, THEN put ignitor in, and away it goes.

i have a hyper 7 they are great cars, people say they break lots but i have had a lot worse cars before all ive broken on my hyper 7 is the rear support bar thing from near the spoiler to the chassis and a few pull starts untill i converted her to a start box setup heaps easier :), and i lauch mine and run it pretty hard and shes still going.

yeah the hyper is one tuff peice of work
the only thing i've brocken on it since i've had it is an e-clip on the suspension support and i killed the stock steering servo yesterday way to many times end to end
but i've advanced to electric 1/10 now but they just dont hold up when ya start makeing them go fast

so my next rc project is a 1/8 buggy or truggy conversion but the $$$$ are scareing me a lil looking at a hyper st pro and throwing a monster or nervo kit in it or somethin but not to sure

big fan of hypers from my experiance with them and availability of parts

here's some updated pics it scored some new rubber as well as servo today

P9030068.jpg

P9030069.jpg

P9030070.jpg

just reading this old thread has made me wanna crank out my buggy again lol its been sitting for a fair while tho, hope its not siesed.

i could never get it started eazily last time i used it and it kept stalling and sounded a bit weird might need a decent tune lol kinda just talked my self outa it

yeah i broke heaps of steering servos until i bought one with metal gears never had a problem since :)

Latest posts

Back