check this bike out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, remember the band [ boom crash opera ] the weight of this engine in that frame i would say forget the opera.

yea i guess, i still like the look of it though. and RD, did you send that stuff yet?

Dont look that bad, i think it looks funny because it is too high up?????

nah, i dont reckon it looks too high up, it looks like the height of a normal full size dirt bike

I think that we ride mini bikes for a reason. And we ride them because they have little engines that go hard. If you want a 150cc or 200cc 4 stroke go and get a CRF 150 or a full size bike, leave mini's to be mini's.
Just my opinion :)

I think that we ride mini bikes for a reason. And we ride them because they have little engines that go hard. If you want a 150cc or 200cc 4 stroke go and get a CRF 150 or a full size bike, leave mini's to be mini's.
Just my opinion :)

well said, but this style of bike can be good as well, remember the craze that came before hotting up your z50, the american craze anyway, putting xr100 engines and stuff like that in cr80 frames.,

Hey Guys Hondas Just Released the CRF150R. The First Proper Racing Production Pit Bike. Google It, And Drewl. Will be about $6000 Aussie though and Will probably be able to race against 80-85 2 Bangers. And Win.

lol i dont rekon a crf 150 will be able to beat a 85 ay dey go preetty hard my lil cuzin has 1 and it flys

Latest posts

Back