Check this out...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
pht_color_04.jpg

Not sure about the swingarm or the rake of those forks!

I gather with the indicators and lights its intended for road use ... maybe not here in Oz?

Personaly i think it looks like poo... if your gunna ride on the road get a bloody road bike.. and if ur gunna ride dirt get a dirtbike... a mixture of the two has no point i rekon..

so you don't like motards?

I like motards, but I'm not too keen on the look of those things, sorry.

The exhaust looks like a reject for the Yammy MT-01 ... and those mirrors look like they could guide in jumbo 747s :D

something looks wrong with the engine and the shrouds.it looks like the engine sits outside of the shrouds,kind of like it just a photo shop job.
"E"

yeah man cool
buut there's not enough cool bit for the coin
but the black looks good
wait for the mew motovert road bike

black looks better

so you don't like motards?

Not that one.... looks cheaper than a MXB Lets face it, if it was a China, everyone that said it looks sik would say that it is crap.. thats a fact...!

Last edited:
something looks wrong with the engine and the shrouds.it looks like the engine sits outside of the shrouds,kind of like it just a photo shop job.
"E"

+1...........

Ovcourse but you know its not a china and its good quility because its made by Honda.

Thats a real honda? I first looked at it and thought it was like a honyo or something :rolleyes: .. thats quite amazing.

i don't think it looks too bad, i mean i'm abit iffy about the fork geometry, but the crf50/70/100 etc look pretty shocking standard too like the swing arms are gonna snap. but i'm sure seeing how crazy the japs are, they wouldn't leave things stock looking like that haha

Latest posts

Back