Chesters 2010 CRF50 Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chester_fb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

picked this little bike up brand new for $1500, thought that was pretty good as it was marked down from $2200

Completely stock at the moment, first mods will be bigger bars and better tyres. First ride crashed it about 5 times due to the front tyre not having any grip.

Its much more fun to ride than the mid size bike just because its so small and can throw it around anywhere.

Heres a pic next to my other pit bike which we managed to seize the engine in a couple of hours later.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UPDATE: Mods:

TB 88cc Big bore kit
Redbaron BMX bar kit
Redbaron fork springs
Pro taper grips
DHZ Bash plate
HD pegs

Last edited:
hey mate you never told me you bought a 50 haha sick!!!!:thumbup:

so we can still go for a fang on the w'end?

sweet as. what u planning on building it to, 88, stocka? its a 09 not 2010 just had to add that haha:)

haha cheers, how do I edit the title? and i'm not 100% sure on what i want to build it to yet, just going to work on making it more rideable first then go from there.

you managed to seize a honda? impressive you must of been thrashing it before it was run in properly?

Front wheel sliding out, I know that feeling. Nice pick up.

Nice pick up man, Whats your plans after the bigger bars and new tyres?

Also what bars are you thinking of going with?

Last edited:
Still not 100% sure on what to do after that, 88cc big bore kit? could be fun? also definitely need some stiffer springs in her.

you will need a bar clamp to run tapers if you didnt no. and a new throttle , stock wont fit 7/8 bars . and then ya mite need longer cables lol..

yeah man i know, pain in the ass! i'm probably off just buying a bar kit

whats the difference between them? are the mx style ones longer instead of higher?

ahh okay cheers, sounds like they would be more suited to the 50s

Latest posts

Back