Chesters 2010 CRF50 Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that mate, they look alright for the money, i cant justify spending $300+ on an exhaust at the moment.

Interested to see how much difference it makes as the stock exhaust is tiny.

yea you should definately feel a difference just dont go too big or you will end up losing too much back pressure. if your after something cheapish ide go the dhz pro circuit for sure

I would keep the stock pipe if i had the option, i like the quietness of it haha, but definately too restrictive for the 88cc's now.

Heres a few pics now that the big bore kit is installed, still looks the same just with an air filter now haha.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That was just the warm up photo, i did a backy over it minutes later

...........camera ran out of battery though

Ordered a pro circuit copy pipe from DHZ last night, will post pics when it arrives :)

Okay so i fitted my pro circuit copy pipe today, cant say i was overly impressed with the quality.

But i suppose you cant expect too much for a $90 pipe haha.

firstly it needs to be cut down at the end where it connects to the engine otherwise you wont be able to get the nuts on, and secondly i couldnt get the bracket on with the rubber as well because the bracket was too small to bend all the way around.

and i definitely need a better shock now because the rear tyre scrubs on the exhaust when i go over bumps.

so it looks like the stock pipe will be going back on for the time being until i can fix the problems (or buy a better pipe)

anyway heres some pics of what it looks like

Looks awesome mate :)

going to get some new graphics on that thing or you sticking with your current ones?

looking forward to see more progress keep it up mate

Cheers Andrew.

hey mate i had one on my bike for abit i cut it down 1 to 2 inches and just got rid of the rubber peice in the clamp (cheap pipe i couldnt care if i scratched it ).

yeah i'm running it without the rubber at the moment, wasnt worried about scatching it I was just worried it would rattle but it seems alright.

and yeah just needs to be cut down a bit and it should be fine.

yeah i've learny my lesson, should have stuck with quality parts

anyway small update:

Fitted the a TB race cam this afternoon and adjusted the valves.

I wasnt expecting much at all, but to my suprise it made a massive difference.

im really impressed with the TB parts so far, very well priced and great quality too

hey chester wat 88 kit did u get? with the carb? how did it go with just the bore kit without the camshaft?

get a tall seat man, will make it so much easier to ride!

Latest posts

Back