China 250's ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackbmx2010

Reaction score
Aye guys, has anybody had any experience with the china 250s goin around on eBay. Sbd link 250 ect ?

Yes i have ridden many and i would say a pitster pro would beat it they are the most gutless bikes for there bore size it's just not funny

Yeah. Reckon mods like carb exhaust ect would help ? And what's the suspension like ? I'm 6"1 and 90 kg so I'm lookin for somthin a bit bigger that won't bounce all over the place

to me the suspension is ok to some degree but a carb wont do anything and the money you spend on brand new china 250 is the price of a second hand jap and the only reason why im saying it's better to get a jap is because the china 250s are like riding a lifan 125 i use to run a 110cc engine and i honestly reckon id pass it i don't know what it is with china but there 250's are gutless no matter what you do to them they are just gutless and have no true power it's like trying to ride a bike towing a trailer full of bricks it just wont take off like the japs do

Latest posts

Back