china 70 finished and flyn

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 fly

Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks ive been rebuilding a china from parts of my old bike Ive tried to keep it all china to prove that there is some good crap out there and you dont have to be rich to go big and fast.
The frame is alloy and cost me $145
Inner rotor kit $`189
Z40 cam and springs $270
swing arm and shock $90
pro taper bars grips + throttle $90
24 mm carby $20
and the rest came from my other bike ive had for a while .I ride with a few mates with 110s and have no problem blowing them away ,the bike has held together quit well considering im not light ,Ive tried everything to break this china and the only thing that went wrong after thrashing it was the front forks leaked lol but yeah thats my china story .........

Attachments

• 100_0045.JPG
    100_0045.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0004.JPG
    100_0004.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 63
Yea
Good on ya 120fly,Yea keep it china.Just wondering if ya know if the pitty track is finished at ripley?
STICK

Nah tracks not finished yet id say it will be a while till its all done .

Yea
Cheer's Mate,How does ya beast go with inner rotor,I got one sitting here,Was going to fit to 120 monster engine and stick it in my MOJO.

STICK

Yep go the IRK you will find it will rev it tits off there heeps better than what its got standard.
Yep they sure are 10 inch wheel front ant rear .

so are you running an irk with an engine that is not start in any gear?

the engine will start in any gear it a 4 speed auto
the irk came from terminator at wacol qld
the cam and springs i got from dave at cdj industries you can find there adds in most aus fifty magazines

Did you lighten the oil slinger when you installed the IRK ?
Nah I havent done that ,If it hasent exploded yet after the things ive done i dont think it will lol..........

cool, how are the front forks??? they look thin. but i gess thats good because they are light, done many jumps? whats the back shock like

Honestly the front forks piss out oil ,the rear shock is a gas shock ,I let the gas out and replaced the oil with a heavy weight oil ,I also filled a quarter of the shock with oil and no gas,just air.
Ive given up riding the race tracks / 50 track for a while and taken to doing some of the enduro tracks and a few hill climbs they have at riply track atm and found the bike to handle quit well ,flat out in third you can launch the bike about 3m not much hieght but hit three in a row its fun . cheers
Oh yeah the front forks wrk well havent had any probs except oil leak ther nice and soft and long .

Last edited:
Yeah out of the top been going to get sme better seals and oil and some boot legs so the dirt dosent go down the fork ...

How long have you been running the irk.

G'day mate, I have an inner rotor kit for my 138, but I have not been game enough to install it because I have read that if you don't light'n the oil slinger the crank will brake. How is your going. Do you have a wiring description please.
All the best, epod.

G'day mate, I have an inner rotor kit for my 138, but I have not been game enough to install it because I have read that if you don't light'n the oil slinger the crank will brake. How is your going. Do you have a wiring description please.
All the best, epod.

wiring from cdi
coil >>yellow wire and green wire should have connectors to fit coil
green wire with washer is the earth bolt it to your frame
white wire goes to the white wire on the rotor kit
the red wire with the two wire holder runs to the black wire on the rotor you will find access for anther wire to plug in this is where the kill switch wire goes hope this helps .cheers geoff

Thanks alot for wiring.

Cheers Geoff. I guess i shall install it sooner or later, still worried about the crank though. How's your going?

Latest posts

Back