China Lever Snapped With One Finger.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHINA-RIDER

Reaction score
Yep what the title says, was working on my bike and went to test the brake pulled it on with one finger and it snapped :(

What are some Good Replacements, I like to replace my atomik junk with good parts so it end up being a decent bike.

Was thinking ASV?

Genuine Asv if you want to spend alot of $$

The fake ones , are good for the money , but the perches are still junk (or the silver bits on them)
Here is my effort with one .

Here is a genuine one .

which is surprisingly the cheap version , you can get the ones with the quick adjustment which look abit tricker for more$$$... but how much do you need to adjust your clutch while riding?...
Its the shorty version , the normal size ones will be pretty big , to big for minibike bars tbh.
ASV 'F3' Shorty CLUTCH Lever w- Perch (Red), - CONTROLS - ASV - Dirt Werx Motorcycle Racing Accessories Perth Western Australia

You could try the universal front levers to , but its alot of money to spend if your not sure if its gonna fit.. you could get a answer if it will fit if you no what type front master cylinder you got .. but there is a heep of different china ones around.

Last edited:
I do adjustments before I ride.
Might look into some fake ones, Anywhere you would recommened to buy some fakeys from?

My perch didnt break the lever did :(

I do adjustments before I ride.
Might look into some fake ones, Anywhere you would recommened to buy some fakeys from?

My perch didnt break the lever did :(

Yer but once you replace with a better lever the perch will become the weak spot.

Probably ebay
ASV Brake & Clutch Lever set CNC Alloy. Uni Fit. Strong - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 15-Jun-10 19:03:11 AEST)

These are alot more then what i payed for my fake ones ... and the front lever didnt fit any of my perches ..

yeah, Atomik Motorsport sell the same levers might see how much they are as that price seems a little steep for fake, and yes Atmoik is lame but I need some new fork guards from them already.

Latest posts

Back