China Mini's Info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno bout u guys but i dont even use my local bike shop anymore coz he talks shit like the bbr website and it`s all coz we arent all buying ttr`s and over priced thumpstars. he even tried telling me he doesnt stock tubes for china`s coz they are shit one off sizes when mine are exactly the same as my lad`s ttr 90 which i originally bought from him... which he doesnt stock either i might add. do urself a favour if ur gonna buy bike bits from Port Pirie keep driving to adelaide coz you`ll be better off for it or do the mail order thing. actually works out cheaper or the same price and you get your shit quicker. btw i`m more than happy with my $900 china and as far as working on bikes, tell me a brand that you dont have to do maintenance too and i`ll buy 2

The article is bullshit.
Wouldn't surprise me if the jap bikes are made in china in a few years.

Chinas arnt "the best" on the market but for weekend fun in the bush the do the the job well enough if you ask me. i probably wouldnt have one for racing of serious freestyle though. it has been known the frames on most dont take much punishment

if it wasnt for these cheap china bikes i wouldnt have a bike and this site would have about 20 members!! i love my mso

CHINA BIKES 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what they would say about me putting a china engine in my Z50:D

yeah. if you go out and break a china bike.. big deal you only paid around 700 bucks. cheap entertainment i rekon! you would be a little more pissed if you just spend 3000 on a pit bike, rode it and broke somethin on it.

But that $3000 dollar bike has company backup , stock parts and aftermarket parts can be found with ease. I had a hell of a time finding a 428 rear sprocket to suit my ebay special motor, its the small things your not aware of with the random china parts that make life difficult , i even went to a china bike seller and he was getting pissed off with ebay china , because they are different from his china's ... alot of china bike parts dont swap over.

This is pointless, its like having a holden vs ford argument, opinions r like assholes, every1s got 1.

china bikes are cheap and break, but parts are cheap aswel.
I have a $6000 husqvarna supermotard and bought the pitbike to toy around learning better dirt control because its cheaper to throw down then the husky is. If you buy one of the better china bikes then you seem to get a fairly good bike. Obviously if you get the $200 special then you wasted your money, but thats the same for everything.
I'm not sure about most of you but crashing is something i do well and often. for the repair bill on a jap bike after a crash or two you can buy another china half the time. Jap blows motor, your off for a rebuild which may cost a bit if you can't do it yourself. Blow motor in your china and just get a new one, there cheap !!!

yuh i agree its good
especially with the new batch of 250 chingas coming out as watercooled !!!!!!!

lol, i own a china. who cares goes me well. worth every cent i paid for it.

i dont plan on doing 100+ jumps. or many at all. all i want mine for is to screw around on the mud. as i do.

Didn't the British and American bike industry come out with this when the Big Four started flooding their markets. Aint nothing new about it at all.

I think someone just fell victim to some major ownage:D

So all u china haters.. Next time you come down on us and the bikes we ride, just remember, " WE DONT GIVE A SHIT SO TELL SOME ONE WHO CARES!!! "

talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!!!!

eichkay:- man you got a china engine in a jap bike how do you feel
but you are right about the ebay special but if you buy that special for a shop they usually have access to parts to suit

i.e moto vert parts are easy and common right though mso, pitpro, dhz and pitster's most things will bolt up to all

but name me how many of these jap parts will bolt up to the china and vice versa
so you fork out big bucks for the genuine part on your crf because you have to
when all you really need a cheap and nasty

china fiddys is where its at poor bbr are hemriging money because of the growing quality of chinas like motovert and pitsters and so on

good luck to them i wonder where they stuff is really made?????

Last edited:
well all i can see is lets see how many off you's still hav the same bike and motor in 3 years time!!Mine goes hard as ever!!
CRF50 THE ORIGINAL 10 INCHES!!

...Bottom line.
These bikes aren't going to jump 100+ feet, do a back flip, or win any major professional race without a huge amount of luck or broken bones. You get what you pay for.

Umm Ive Seen Someone Do A Backflip On A 50 Before?!?!?!?! lol they've probably neva even rode a mini before..

THEY ARE GREAT!

Latest posts

Back