Chinese Bikes.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_braah

Reaction score
Hay does any1 no wat the best cheap pit bike i can get for 800 or under?
Its only to ride around the streets on and bit of trail?
Any thoughts would be great.

awk yeah i was looking at the atomics and pitpros on ebay.
Do yu no anything bout tty bikes or orions?

orions r pieces of poo and tty i havent heard mucha bout

If I were you I'd make an offer on something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/110-cc-motovert-thumpstar_W0QQitemZ160302175094QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycles?hash=item160302175094&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

it won't rust and fall apart so quickly. Pitpros are good but they don't last a long time.

Hay does any1 no wat the best cheap pit bike i can get for 800 or under?
Its only to ride around the streets on and bit of trail?
Any thoughts would be great.

yep just what we need another fool on a ebay bike giveing mini riders a bad name

good call snitchy just what i was thinkin but there seems to be a never ending supply of these guys

Oh well hopefully he will get his bike, take it out for a ride and get it taken off him by the boys in blue.

i wasnt talking bout public roads and stuff. There are dirt streets and roads up at my dads mates farm. Why would i buy a new bike just to get it taken off me and me gatin a big fine. Im not a idiot.

i wasnt talking bout public roads and stuff. There are dirt streets and roads up at my dads mates farm.

Its just that when you say 'streets' it will give us all the impression that you are going to ride on public roads. Streets that have dirt roads are still illegal.

Why would i buy a new bike just to get it taken off me and me gatin a big fine. Im not a idiot.

I dont know you so I cant comment on you in peticular :p but there are many idiots out there that do just that. They dont care and have no respect for anyone or anything so when they are caught they deserve everything they get.

Here is what can and has happened to some of these idiots: http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-chat/19862-mini-bike-blitz-crushes-junior-hoons.html

yep i agree there are a few idiots that ride up and down my street and even tho i love bikes i hate em riden on public roads and hope they get cort even tho there arnt many cops around my area!!!

hey mate where you at i got a orion 140 for $550 few facts:
cut down gaurds
high perfomance coil
ducar 138
25mm mikuni carbi
pro taper bars
will put new tyres and air filter even know it doesnt need one just yet on it but youll have to wait till after chrissy im afraid

Attachments

• orion 138.jpg
    orion 138.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
heres a few tips,
don't buy off ebay, support your local store, if you can try not to buy the likes of Orion, Atomik etc because they will just break and stuff and you will be spending more and more on repairs and just be like...I should've just got a better bike, I know they're a bit steep but if you were able I would suggest PitsterPro, Motovert, Ciniworks, Braap etc if you can only afford those cheaper ones atleast try get a PitPro they are probably the better of the el cheapos.....but still an el cheapo lol. goodluck.

heres a tip dont drag up a 6 month old thread. You have a valid point but I have read that exact same thing from you in about 4 threads today.

yeah because all the different threads are asking the question with this answer, i'm just trying to help you don't have to have a go, I cant just post in one thread with the answer to like 50 questions and everyone is gonna read it, they started the thread, i'm answering it on their thread to try to help them out, and dragging up an old thread shouldn't have anything to do with it...if the guy needs help he needs help? sorry but thats what I thought this forum was all about.

trust me you can ride ur bikes anywhere. main roads are my favourite.. cops come?? you leg it on the back wheel the whole way

PITTIE BANDITS REP!! WE WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT .! DA OUTLAWZ!

Latest posts

Back