Choke help?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZminiriderz

Reaction score
When i recieved my bike i tried to use the choke but it didnt work, my bike didnt idle either so i thought that that was the problem.
I fixed my idle but the choke still does not work? i took off my air filter to see if it was cutting off the air when i put it on and it was. Any help? thanks

the chokes don't work the best when you first start the bike i usually just put the choke on the little bit give it a tinkle of throttle then kick and it will start you'll find once the bikes run in they start 2nd or 1st kick with the choke on don't ask me why the choke doesn't work that well when you first get the bike it's just the way they are i guess but i could be wrong

Good Luck!

as for the filter they always cut of a SMALL amount of air but not that much for it to run crap it just seems when you get the bike new it needs that little more air just to run and i don't know why that is either but yeah you'll see probably

Plus the idle you need to make the idle a bit higher when you first get the bike because the engines are a bit stiff when you get them so they'll need a bit more idle to keep em going. After there run in you'll find that you can lower the idle and they will be fine because the engines will be looser and move more freely

Latest posts

Back