CHONDA'S Clean / Rebuild

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i got to do a bit more work on my bike today seeing as it was running :(

So a block of beer and some free time i got the shock in with a bit of moding / swinger too with

a bit of moding.. Here she is.. just gotta get some plastic's and sicker kit. then pretty much done.

Sorry i farted when i toke the top pic :D
:lol_hitting:

PIC_0064.jpg

PIC_0063-1.jpg

PIC_0062-1.jpg

Hey Chonda

Nice build, seriously that frame is a hornbag!!!! love it!!!!

about colour schemes. It took me a while looking at bikes on this site to work out what was the thing i liked on some bikes and not others?? Finally i found it wasn't the colours per se, but the number of colours.

the magic number is 3. I've found that any more than 3 colours on a bike looks crap. cant tell you why, just is. (god i hope DHZ is listening - seriously that new sticker kit, ewwww. just let the bad idea that KTM had in the 80's go. It was bad then and its bad now. but i'm getting a bit off track, sorry)

So far its black and silver. One to go. So black plastics and RED sticker kit would be the ducks guts!

The hard bit i'm finding on my build (if you can call it that) is when to stop. When is a build finished anyway?

but remember that its my opinion and opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one.

I'm following this build with interest!

Love ya work!

Geoff

Last edited:
Hey Chonda

Nice build, seriously that frame is a hornbag!!!! love it!!!!

about colour schemes. It took me a while looking at bikes on this site to work out what was the thing i liked on some bikes and not others?? Finally i found it wasn't the colours per se, but the number of colours.

the magic number is 3. I've found that any more than 3 colours on a bike looks crap. cant tell you why, just is. (god i hope DHZ is listening - seriously that new sticker kit, ewwww. just let the bad idea that KTM had in the 80's go. It was bad then and its bad now. but i'm getting a bit off track, sorry)

So far its black and silver. One to go. So black plastics and RED sticker kit would be the ducks guts!

The hard bit i'm finding on my build (if you can call it that) is when to stop. When is a build finished anyway?

but remember that its my opinion and opinions are like a$$holes - everyone has one.

I'm following this build with interest!

Love ya work!

Geoff

Well i had been looking for a frame for a while & been looking on both gumtree & ebay.

Had my eye on this one bike for over a month:music: Got some coin together & hit old

mate up ended up paying next to nothing for a hole bike:coolthumb:

Had to mod the frame a little to fit my shock & then swinger..

As for colour im not one for heap of it either, If the head breather wasn't blue the hole

bike would be red..

For as to stopping (not too sure) i guess once you have frame / wheel / swinger / forksetup

That where it stops for there, But then it could & will be endless to how much you can do

too your motor..:bolt:

I have like i said befor in post tat i got get some more things for this bike then ill be

done:hungry:

i always like the fluro green lines :D

When is a build finished anyway?

in my opinion, and i suppose others would have to agree. a build is finished when the CREATOR is happy with what hes/her has built.

cheers
vipes

Latest posts

Back