Choosing New Pitty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash mac

Reaction score
Hey guys just like to say cheers for the wealth of info on pittys here. And before i get grilled by the senior members about using the search button this topic hasnt got heaps of info. Well back to the point looking to upgrade. I am currently trying to get some feedback on the new Atomik 150 Reign. Ive only found one post and pretty much everyone spat on the thought of them, but whats the big step between a PP 150XR? The atomik comes with Carlsbad rubber, fastace rear, YX150 oil cooled, 15mm axles, KLX Frame/plastics, etc.

So currently im deciding on either a
-PP 150XR
-PP 140XR
-Atomik 150 Reign

Im keen on the 140 but from what ive heard the 150 is a much more better power plant (In power/torque) sense. Well the PP 150 is at least 5-6 hundred dollars more than both the Atomik 150 reign and PP140XR so is it worth spending that extra? Thanks in advance for the feedback. :D

um by the sounds of sticking with a pp 140 xr or the reign 150 because the pp 150 isint any better than the atomik and if you went the pp 140 you can get a yx 150 engine for less than 500 anyway

Last edited:
I would go with the Pimpit 150cc over the pp and the reign> Its a better bike all round in my opinion.

dont rush into getting the bike. I have been told that atomiks are the biggest pieces of shit ever. i have never ridden one. but thats what ive heard. I've got an MSO and its been awesome, had it since Jan. nothing has gone wrong with it so far and it goes pretty hard. its the 140S. their 140SR looks pretty shmick.
just dont rush into a bike, i did it with a car and regret it very muchly.

just look at what people say about the bikes and read reviews and things like that. go for the bike that you like but dont rush into it

Latest posts

Back