chp racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh.. they are cheap and nasty parts wise , i can't call on how well there customer support is tho..

yeah i couldnt even get a response from them they had a set of fastace forks i was interested in but il just go the gpx's i think thanks anyways fellas

yeah sure dude , might aswell make it enjoyable, its a shame about everything that ended up happening..but atleast you've your self a kick ass bike now!

yeah mate and i figure the youngest boy can ride it when he is over his ktm 50 knock off.... i got to get some cash up to put my dpro back togethor now i got the 160 ho sitting there just need exhaust and a few bolts and maybe a new back shock depending on how the gpx shock feels

thats good to hear, you gotta stay positive :)
With the gpx rear shock, i have one in my bike that i got brand new (1000 LB spring rating) and it leaked straight away, like withing 1 hour of riding. i had a mud guard on it and all. Just a heads up. my next shock is just gonna be a dnm x4r, you know what they say, you get what ya pay for!

yeah fair enough thats gotta suck monkey balls.... mine is probably 30hrs of riding old and i never had a problem with it except it was a touch to stiff. that was my main reason for thinking of upgrading, i have also been eyeing off a dnm but id love to have a elka under it hard to justify 700 odd dollars tho

Latest posts

Back