cini track big tabletop and fast laps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
here's a vid of us ridin on saturday

it's got that big tabletop in it

and before you ask yes i suc i girled up and didn't hit the doubles on the supercross track they are easy as but the track was ruff as from riding it in the wet and i was hung over and had a crook gut but still sic fun

this will give you an idea of how hard eddie rides his lifan 150 he give it shit big time but she holds up ok

have a watch tell us what ya reckon

MySpaceTV Videos: con's track's by coolmodee01

Last edited:
yer the track is sic as and really fast

eddie gets round it flat out i can keep up sort of for about 2 laps but by then i'm nackerd

fun but

hey ive had a look around on the forum but cant actually find were this track is?
can any one ride there? and any other info.

cheers.

ps. awsome vid.

yeah sorry mate

you've got about as much chance of getting on this track as i do sleeping with jenifer hawkins (please please jen just once)

and it's in south east melbourne

but yeah sic as track

y are we not able to get on to the track?
i take it the track isnt open to the public.

yeah sorry mate

you've got about as much chance of getting on this track as i do sleeping with jenifer hawkins (please please jen just once)

and it's in south east melbourne

but yeah sic as track

personaly i have already banged her... twice

even ask roost666 he was filming :p

^^^^ ya great night that one :D.....hey sus jen told me ya was small hahahaha

Great mini tracks! Hey if you guys run Lifan 150s, then if not done already, try the Akunar A1 bottom end cam. Perfect for that little SX track! You'd be able to slingshot those hairpins and overjump those doubles without even trying. Not saying you want to overjump, but the hookup is unreal with that cam.

yeah man sick as that was funny as wat you said about jen hawkins lol

sup coolie , surely i have got a place in the crew now lol, can wait for the day i get to have a crack there i checked out the other vids there sic , u need to tell me when u go to these joints ha ha

Latest posts

Back