Ciniworx Standard vs MSO 140S

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik_skids_n_shit

Reaction score
Whats Cracking!
Just tryin to decide between the Ciniworx Standard or the MSO 140s both same price (around $1500). What are your thoughttttttttssssssssss???????? please do tell........
cheers

Never seen or riden the Cini but a buddy has a MSO 140s and it's a sweet bike for the money !!! He rides it hard always and it's never let him down at all...

yeah probably ciniworx

and gotta say mso

but ciniworx do the standard in a 140 also i think

the only difference between the 2 is the frame really both proven but i have a feeling i've seen the mso frame broken http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/15977-cracked-mso-140s-frame-broady.html

but the jump he was tryin to do was friggen huge and he deserved to snap his frame flat landing that table top

now the ciniworx frame is a genuine twin spar frame i know i own one but haven't put it to the test yet
but i know a bloke that has and i'm pretty confident that i can flat land off a 7ft comp ramp and ride out of it but not real keen to try it

choice is yours both good bike and you want have issue's with either

yeah i think your right pb i wasn't sure weather they made the new one a true twin spar frame like the ciniworx or the motovert steel frame

regardless it's the only mso frame i've eva seen hurt like that

EDIT: yep ya right had a closer look and looks to have a genuine bottom tube now not a pitpro bottom tube like the old one

so in that case take ya pick!!!!!

yeah its definately a hard one, i was also lookin at the Dirtmax 160 for that lil extra power but doesnt have as good frame, forks, rear shock etc... i seriously wouldnt have a clue now, Eddie from Ciniworx seems like a wicked dude to deal with which is pointing me in that direction, but on the other hand the MSO looks like a nice bike cosmetically. F$*K im loosing my shit tryin to decide. ha

Just to make it worse for you.. LOL..

The MSO guys are also awesome people to deal with... never heard a bad thing about them and they'll help you in any way they can...

last I heard the 140S was sold out and MSO going out of business

There site says they still have stock of the 140s but a quick call will let you know 100%... And yeah they said something to us about not bringing in anymore bikes till the dollard is better..

hrmmmm, i was actually looking at just settling with a DHZ outlaw 140 at first just cause its only $1000, looks decent but not sure about the Zongshen engine sounds a lil dodgy to me yo! can anyone confirm MSO are going out of business? i know this topic has probably been thrashed out to the max but im in a bit of a pickle!!!! looks like its out of the Ciniworx Standard 140, MSO140S or the cheaper option of the DHZ Outlaw 140???? i guess at the end of the day its which ever does the best skids...... p.s. how well do the lifan 140's go?

The lifan 140's are sweet !! and from what we were told when we picked up my buddies 140s is there not shutting shop, just not bringing any more bikes in till later but can still organize anything thats needed by resent customers !! probably best to give them a call in the morning !! but if you can afford a MSO get one !! They may even do a deal for you if they only have a few left, cant heart to ask anyway !!!

yeah its definately a hard one, i was also lookin at the Dirtmax 160 for that lil extra power but doesnt have as good frame, forks, rear shock etc... i seriously wouldnt have a clue now, Eddie from Ciniworx seems like a wicked dude to deal with which is pointing me in that direction, but on the other hand the MSO looks like a nice bike cosmetically. F$*K im loosing my shit tryin to decide. ha

yeah eddie's a mate of mine
i ride with him most weekends and he's good to deal with
and ken and linda have been and are still great with there service and both company's do a pretty good job of it
um nopthing against the dhz but you will have to look at things like bars and i'm not sure of the frame but people dont seen to have to much issue with em

not sure of the dirt max they dont seem to bad but again haven't herd alot about them

yeah ive been put off the dirtmax because of the suspension and DHZ, just for the fact that the DHZ has a Zonger in it.

MSO140S or Ciniworx 140 Standard!!!! FLIP A COIN!

This Sux...

mate they are both GREAT bikes for the coin so no matter what your going to get a GREAT bike:D

goodluck with the buy.

Dude i think the MSO.. they look sick ass!

lol.. thats my choice..

yeah ive been put off the dirtmax because of the suspension and DHZ, just for the fact that the DHZ has a Zonger in it.

MSO140S or Ciniworx 140 Standard!!!! FLIP A COIN!

This Sux...

Yeah they are both great companies and very very similar bikes so which ever you choose will be a good choice.

If you deal with MSO just remmember to tell them your from Miniriders and they will give you a great price. Tell em Thump sent ya and you will get an even better price :p.

yeah i told em thump sent me and i pretty much got the mini for free, Ken even done the caterpillar for me while i walked out the door, it was heaps siccckkk ay!

hahaha cheers thump, i might give em a buzz tomorrow and suss it out, just gotta decide!!!!

Shit ey, if Ken done the catapilar then its only a matter of time before Linda breaks out into the moonwalk :p

Latest posts

Back