clutch cable snapped $30 for a new one worth it??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumper_125

Reaction score
i just snapped my original clutch cable on my pit pro 125 that i have rode 5 times the place were i brought it wants $30 for a new one shud i take it or is that expensive i need a new cable tonite as i have to ride 2morrow any help would be great

looks like its ur only option, otherwise ebay is pretty cheap

$30, and then claiming $20!!! i baught 3 for $30, and i went to a moto shop and got 1 metre of there thickest wire and silver soldered the knobbs on which was $10

30 is a hell of alot to pay the shop i go to is pretty dear but there cables are only 20 but if i was going to get one id probably look at ebay as my first option becasue clutch cables are all generally the same so there is no chance of buying one off ebay and getting one that wont fit and normally there pretty cheap off there.

I think i paid near that for a Red Baron one with a Billet alloy carbi cap.. so yeah thats expensize for a run of the mill cable.

its only $20. i know i would rather spend $20 and get it then and there than get one from ebay for $5 and have to sit around waiting to get it and not ride your beast the whole time. $20 for that is nothing cause chances are it wont break for a long LONG time again. if it were me, i'd just do it.

Cheers, Tony.

lol i borrowed a m8s cable to go ridin that w/e that it broke and gave it a back like a week later coz i was still riding round my backyrd n out the street lol so nows shes in the garage wid no cable

Make your own,buy the leaders,ferrels,covers and everything in bulk.Have a good gas set up with a decent iron and save $$$$$$ LOL

Latest posts

Back