Clutch Kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIGHT RIDER

Reaction score
Hey guys i was just wondering how much it would cost to buy a manual clutch kit for a semi auto bike. ie. is it worth doing for the cost and time it takes to install.

at the moment i have a semi auto bike and am kind of regreting not getting the manual bike to start with. so yeah any help would be much appreciated.

thanx Stevo :)

y not ask him what kind of engine he has too start of... get an estimate price on a manny clutch kit... and a price on labour (thats if someone else is doing it) dont always have to result too changing the engine... he still has to get a manny clutch leaver cable and etc...

clutch puller? wtf are u on about... there will be no cutting needed... usualy when i buy a clutch "KIT" you get what is required... y go too all the trouble of putting another engine in when the engine in it is perfectly fine?

buddy! y doo you think its called a clutch kit? it comes with all the necesary parts/ components...

the cases are replaceable... u can change them, last time i looked... if you can get a hydrolic clutch & cover u can get a different cover

Hey guys,
buy the time you paid for the kit, then the labor if your not mechanically minded, or have the tools. as you will be needing to split the case. You would be about $200 bucks better off buying a new Lifan or Ducar from ebay.
But I'm no expert...
good luck with it anyways......

yes but as i said above. we dont know what kind of engine he has... no point going from something good too something bad ie a ducar!

sik pj u make no sense... and ur joke was lame! how old are you? 10 12? i here smarter replies from younger'z

True dat crazzy, but would think anything with a semi-auto was shit to begin with.... being that the bike was an ATOMIC 125 I am assuming it will be a DUCAR semi-auto off ebay...so therefore a new full Manual DUCAR would still be a better option....Not what I would get but still better..
--
Cheers

Last edited:
oh k umm.. thanx for the help guys umm... i think i should maybe stick with the semi auto for now till i can upgrade to a manual bike
unless i find a cheap manual engine on ebay.
thought it wouldnt be too hard or expensive to install a cluth kit so yeah. oh well lol.
Thanx for the help again guys.

appreciated : )

Latest posts

Back