clutch problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evan1

Reaction score
hey guys, havin a bit of trouble setting up my clutch, when i put on a new lever the clutch was extremely hard to pull in, now that i tried to "fiddle" with it i have made it worse:rolleyes: now when i pull the clutch in it still pulls the lever that goes into the engine, and pushes the gold plate inside that silver plate that sais "ducar" but then i go to kick it in 1st and stalls straight away??? any help much appreciated cheers!

sell atomik buy motovert!!!!!!!!!!!
he he he
na try taking up a bit more slack in the cable from external if ya can
your cable should pull that little silver lever on the motor as far as it goes it's only the last little bit that disengages the clutch well in your case
if that doesn't work your gunna have to do some clutch over haul and it's a prick of a job
take it o mister mechanic guy might cost ya but will be heeps easier

i still reckon buy a vert he he he

Last edited:
nah the length of its fine, and i manualy pulled that silver arm up with my hand and tried to put it into 1st,stalled straight away!

You will not disengage the clutch by hand, at the motor, I don't think.
Tighten the cable a little bit more and try again.
You don't have to start it, put it in 1st, pull the clutch in and try and move the bike.
I get lazy and adjust them on a slope!
Make it so there is a little (1 or 2mm straight in and out) slack in the cable when you let go of the lever.
If you have no slack you have a very good chance of cooking your clutch and destroying it.

You will not disengage the clutch by hand, at the motor, I don't think.
Tighten the cable a little bit more and try again.
You don't have to start it, put it in 1st, pull the clutch in and try and move the bike.
I get lazy and adjust them on a slope!
Make it so there is a little (1 or 2mm straight in and out) slack in the cable when you let go of the lever.
If you have no slack you have a very good chance of cooking your clutch and destroying it.

tried that if its in 1st with clutch in u cant move it at all

Latest posts

Back