CNC No-weld Frame(the ones on they elite)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty06

Reaction score
What are your opinions on these frames?

Do you think they are any good?

Do you rekon with a descent suspension setup this frame could jump jump a 50 freestyle ramp?

pictures of these frames, i havent seen these before.. would like to see this wrok tho =) anything can "jump jump and freestyle ramp boi =D

any you guys got a link to it or a pic? id like to see see =)

just go to mso website and go to the elite
or are u talkin bout just the frame by itself

Obviously the frame would have to be good.
1. The most common place of cracks are often around welds
2. It is made of a very high quality metal.
3. The elite itself has very good suspension so not as much load is put on the frame.

Anyone know what headset bearings this frame takes? I've just gotten one and the standard china bearings and bushes are too large for the headset.

measure the inside of the headstem and the outside of the triple tree pole at the top and bottom. most likely tthe top and bottom are different sizes. then try gettin some from a bearing shop. if you cant get emget a new pole lol

ok at my work we have a cnc machine u can use it on junk alloy like (china bike frame junk) or u can get like airforce quality using a high quality alloy pretty much having no welds eliminates any weak spots on welded/ bolted frames theyre lighter stronger and more durable the frames on the mso elite is a reallly high quality alloy and with the good suspension setup that bike wood be a tank out fo the box some companies in america import hi quality cnc frames i think thumpstar made 1 model of a bike a few years back using cnc but yea ill try to get a picture of a rim when it comes of the cnc to show the quality and precision cuts these things are capable of a small example is an average hair is 16 microns thick(0.16mm) a cnc machine is capable of cutting a 1 micron incision (pretty much that same strand of hair into 16 pieces lengthways ill try to geta photo of the cnc itself also

Latest posts

Back