CNC PRO150 midsize ciniworx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibiker

Reaction score
Would this bike be worth the money, was wondering if it would be worth it as i would swap engines with my 160ho and put some new kenda tyres and new plastics but just wondering some feedback. I think it is a 2010 model. only thing is it has a oil leak from the right hand side fork which might be an easy fix other than that its fine.

NOW SOME FEEDBACK?????

These are the specs i got off the descripttion on the ciniworx website for this bike:
-150cc Lifan Performance Engine
-Unique CNC Alloy Frame - Solid Frame with No welding No weakage
-KLX Plastics
-Alloy Mono Swingarm
-CNC Adjustable Triple Clamps
-Weston UPSD Adjustable Front Forks
-DNM MT-RC Fully Adjustable Rear Shock
-CNC Muffler with 32mm Pipe
-Alloy Handle Bars
-CNC Oil Cooler and CNC Fuel Cap
-CNC Throttle and Levers
-Alloy Gear Lever
-14" Front and 12" Rear Alloy Wheels
-CNC Hubs and Kenda Tyres
-Stainless Steel Footpegs
-Wheel Base: 1160mm
-Seat Height: 820mm
999352_10201630493583668_1784151171_n_zps9163f288.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
944256_10201630487663520_1199850797_n_zpsac5011eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1075835_10201630488943552_1527361572_n_zps06737457.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
944254_10201630497263760_890171966_n_zpsdf94f74a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
100% value for money.. and cnc hubs and well looked after and a oko carb go ahead and snap it up

I was thinking it is worth it but like for some reason i fell more comfortable on a crf50 style bike because it feels thinner and smaller and lighter and easier for me to ride quicker and stuff, but this one has very smooth handling and just feels like heavy, anyone got a 160ho motor in a klx110 style pitbike?

I was thinking it is worth it but like for some reason i fell more comfortable on a crf50 style bike because it feels thinner and smaller and lighter and easier for me to ride quicker and stuff, but this one has very smooth handling and just feels like heavy, anyone got a 160ho motor in a klx110 style pitbike?
i have a 155 in on (i think its klx style i dunno thats what the plastics are)

Yeah your pitpro is a klx110 style, does it lift up and feel like its got alot of power and is the pitpro easy to go around the track with or do you prefer a crf50 style?

I love the pitpro it does not lift up much really (compared to the smaller style atomik nitrous with a yx 150) and thats with my tb v2 head but when i go to a 184 or larger it will lift but be slightly more manageable than if i was riding the nitrous.. (put a 190 on it like kostas race bike that is a lxr and it will lift at the hint of full throttle and it will have you on the back wheel and questioning why you dont have one )
however i feel i can ride the pitpro all day at the higher pace (when the forks work) stand up over the jumps and do the same the next day and on the nitrous i cant even walk without lookin like i have been in prison mainly because im about 6'5 and i cant extend my legs enough...
you may not feel like your going as fast but you look at your pace you find it is dramatically increased while feeling comfortable and not almost dying at each set of rough ruts

Last edited:
Hmm cause like with crf50 like you said its lighter so when i floor it, it really takes off where as the klx is heavier and isnt like the crf50 so having a think if i should by this bike or not

if your racing i would go a klx style if you want some fun a 50 frame but a 50 frame with a 184 its just gets a little too much to handle (timeeh your a legend/maniac im not sure yet :) ) so it just depends how you set it all up.. to be honnest i do quite a bit of riding on the nitrus just toyin around the back yard a little pvt abandoned bmx track that i have really local mainly because its quiet (modded pipe) and its got a hard spring in the rear and is sort of set up for motard so it hellas fun doin monos on hard surfaces (not tarmac i swear :p )

^What he said... I love my little bike but holy sheet it is super unstable on the dirt even running the DNM suspension front and rear. However in saying that it is really nimble on the tar, so i would go a klx setup for dirt and a crf50 setup for motard.

I just like how on my 160 atomik nitrous with a 160ho motor it just lifts up easily and flys because its smaller and lighter, but with the klx it feels like rock and it dosent really feel the same as the crf50 but im keen on it because of the looks and all the good parts it has like the frame and suspension etc.

ive rode a lxr its really good and smooth but just not my type haha, cause ive been riding crf50 style bikes for so many years im used to them and they are much lighter

That's the bike I ran for the 2011 VCM series. Still running it as my praccy bike. Awesome frame, and at that price, it's a steal. Jump on it!

That's the bike I ran for the 2011 VCM series. Still running it as my praccy bike. Awesome frame, and at that price, it's a steal. Jump on it!
is this the bike a rode a franga the other day.. shiit it was **** fun to ride just twitchy as hell and wanted to mono, cant say it was the best pace bike but it sure as hell was fun

Looks like a great bike for the right coin mate, that's not running a lifan 150 like mentioned in the stats, its either a 150 or 160yx, its looks like its been ridden but also been kept really well mate.

Looks like a great bike for the right coin mate, that's not running a lifan 150 like mentioned in the stats, its either a 150 or 160yx, its looks like its been ridden but also been kept really well mate.

Yeah because its 2010 model they used to run yx's in it but the new ones have lifan's now so yeah your right and yeah its been raced at vcm a fair bit, the only thing is the right handside fork leaks oil but has stopped now im thinking that the oil has finished in the fork other than that its fine and also i will put my 160ho motor if i do get it

what motor is in it now/ considering it's Kosta's old bike, might be a weapon

is it? ... JUMP ON IT NOW that bike is wild fun, twitchy as hell but a shedload of fun im not sure i think he kept his praccy bike either tb head or stock for less maintenance needs

Used to be a weapon but can make it a weapon again, as when my friend bought it was smokey so now its smoking too much need new piston and rings, fork oil changed and one of it leaks, bash plate mount hole has a broken bolt needs to be taken out and has a little hole in the left side casing probably from the chain hitting it and yeah just need a few things for it to be 100%, remember i brought it to franga phil. It has the motor thats in the pictures atm. Im pretty keen on getting it just have to wait a while to make a decision.

Last edited:

Ha ha , no, no, not my old bike. I have the same model as my current praccy bike. :)
Mine has a Takegawa +r head (same as V2) on a z160ho bottom end with tb 60mm piston.

Latest posts

Back