Comparing a 140cc outlaw and 140cc pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitrideRz

Reaction score
wats up guyz i have an atomik 125, and upgradin to a outlaw or a pitpro
just wanted to find out wat u guyz think about these two bikes? seeing they r around the same price not to sure which 1 to go with. Leaning towards the pitpro though. ne info wld b good!
cheers.

yeah man pitpro looks pretty sweet should be picking up 1 of these beasts next week!!
the outlaw is a dhz bike duno if you have heard of them but also look fair nice! theres a few on ebay...

They are basically the same bike. I got a dhz and it is very good. Pit pro wouldnt negotiate on price so i went to dhz. DHZ were 200 cheaper and the owner is a champion. Very fast delivery,knows his stuff, best ebay i have had and he has so many cool trick bits for sale too. Bike is basically a moto vert expert with slightly less a fork but a killer true 140 engine. Its a china but hey they all break if abused too much. Even the expensive ones.:) Oh the dhz doesnt have the cradle frame but he does sell them for 69 dollars. So Good!.

I'd probably go the DHZ if I was going to get a new bike, they look fair good and cheaper as stated above so.. Win win!

id go dhz i had a go of SnItChYs 1 yesterday and it was awesome

Its a china but hey they all break if abused too much. Even the expensive ones.:) [/QUOTE said:
go buy a jap bike, i guarantee it will not brake unless you drop it or stack it hard!

Latest posts

Back