congrats crazzy #1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
hay crazzy #1.

finally reached 1000 posts, well done man. on behalf of the community of miniriders.com.au i would like to thankyou for your time and effort that you have put into the forums. you have helped me out a few times over the last few months as you have helped others and your input to the community hasn't gone un-noticed.

while were on thankyou's etc.. i would like to thank anyone in the community in general for helping out myself and others throughout the problems they have been having as we have all solved many problems.

its good to see this community thrive so well and hopefully it will build to one of the bigger mini scenes in australia in time.

Cheers, Tony.

yeh good stuff champ i wanna see what his first ever post was would be interesting to find out admin hook me up?

hahahaha, watta legend bones! u should be congratulated...

my knowledge is pritty poor! and my spelling is even worse but i try to help in anyway possible

anywhoo cheers mate, well said! (i didnt notice untill i read this thread hahahaha)

alot more laughs today as i finnaly killed my ford meteor LOL several months off thrashing and she finnaly started leaking to much oil and watercoolent! if she starts tomoro well im going to laugh a whole lot more!

Yeah mate well done ...I reckon you should have a new tag for that , don't know what but something other than senior member .....you have earnt it buddy :D

cheers, but i would much rather a set off pro tapers or something along those lines ;)

lolz, nothing to fancy, someone decide something and ill get in contact with admin

what a mad fella i mean you crazzy and also the pokemon guy

;) :p

haha just pretty random, what losers doing that..

gratz crazy!!

Latest posts

Back