contacts on the inside

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion125proseries06

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
i woz at skool 2 day and me mate told me his second cousins are the veronicas, so that got me thinking who do u know or sum1 that you know knows that are famous or infamous people, can be rellie's friends, or if you have a funny story about a famous person tell us.

I have kent kingsley's north melbourne jumper...
My uncle used to be a pro golfer.
I know the lipsticks (chick band)
My best friend's dad flies the elvis sky crane (big ugly orange helicopter that puts out the fires)
that's all i can think about.

my cousin is some famous footie player, forgot his name, don't really care either, footie players are all pretty boys who cry when they pull muscles

Cousin a Australian and NSW state of origin player for 10 years and an uncle who was Attorney General of NSW. And I once served Alf from home and away at the bank LOL.

my mate is a porter, related to jono porter in some far distance thing (they were not close it was like a distant relo thingo)

My dad fixes Casey Stoner's grandfather's computers.

I once met a dude whos real name was Homer Simpson, how cool would that name be if you got busted by the cops and had no id.

Latest posts

Back