Conversation

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
Yeah...so anyone else noticed that when you're not talking about bikes..you're talking about bikes?

Look at the threads in this section. They're all bike-related! lol I think some people need a life outside motorbikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure womens weekly or dolly might have a forum that will appeal to you

Yeah Jono I'm the same or worse in real life I'm afraid ...I make all my non riding friends (mainly girlfriends) ears bleed with it :D

As for a life outside bikes ???

It's FAAR too late for that now:D

And this particular forum is called "general discussion"...you know, in case you get bored of the 10 available forums in which you can talk about bikes.
I don't really care, I just wonder if anyone has any other interests?

cr50 and pickaninny, although your calls were directed maliciously at me, they were pretty funny.
And I read girlfriend magazine, thankyou very much. :D

knoin jono he probably does, but im younger than 12 and i live and breathe motorbikes, buy i can still talk about other stuff just my prefered subject is motos but motorbikes always find their way into the conversation wit me (otherwise it gets boring

um what is there if we dont have moto
we can talk bmx motorbikes women fifty's v8's moto's
the size of the v8 in your moto carrying vehicle

i think maybe the dolly forum is for you pitty's

um motorbike's rule

if you complain about people talking about bikes, why did you join a site about them ??

would you rather we talk about Barbies ??

Last edited:
Ummm theres nothing malicous about me(other then when i got a skinfull in a pub and dickheads provoke me). I am all about SARCASM

Latest posts

Back