converting dhz dpro to crf 70 style.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLEXMATE

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, i bought a dhz dpro 160 (crf 50 style) early last year and im realy happy with it but ide now like to change it to a crf 70 style frame, i priced up all the parts i could think of on the dhz site and it should cost just under $400 =)
wat i would like to know is wether any one else has done this or any one else knows wat parts i wil need to change ie. will the swing arm and rear shock off the crf 50 style fit on the crf 70 style and front forks?

These are the parts i have already thought of
  • dhz crf 70 style frame
  • dhz crf 70 style fuel tank
  • dhz crf 70 syle plasticks
  • dhz crf 70 style seat
  • low rise bars

Thanks in advance

Did you do this? Please respond! Thanks :) I have a 160 dpro and want to make it bigger and maybe even put a 14inch on the back and a 17 on the front (wheels)

hey mate nah havent done this yet ill make sure to pm you if i do, im fairly sure its all interchange able i was just woried about the back brake. i thinks the wheels should fit maybe not the rear you might need a longer swing arm.

Also exhaust system, maybe.

well im not sure if this helps im building a crf50 frame and put a dhz outlaw crf70 swingarm on and so far so good rear brakes are all good all i had to do was drill out where the swing arm bolt goes threw as the bolt for the crf 70 swing arm bolt is bigger , and it makes the bike longer , im not interested in putting bigger wheels on it ill be leaving the rear wheel 12 inch once i find a motor for it ill post picks and let you know how it rides

Latest posts

Back