Coolie has gone to the DARKSIDE!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coolie the fuel injection will be awesome Jetting-free dirt skidding. just be careful that you dont get any dirty fuel in them. the filters on the pumps can get blocked easily.

I must be honest i would have rathered a Kawasaki but non the less they all have there pros and cons

Yeah mate me to the kawasaki would be awesome but there pricier, there are none for sale at a reasonable price or new enough for me in victoria and the only major difference between the 2 is the colour of the plastics a bit of power and some off the shelf setup stuff

Last edited:
SO

went for the first ride today and um WOW these thing have power coming out of there ears
it handles real well need to have a bit more of a tweek of the suspension still need to go a bit tighter in the front end. but i'll get suspensions r us to do that one day

anyway i'm super impressed the bike is all round great to ride real easy to throw around and i cant wait to hit some trails baz it's on mate, the turning circle is sweet and the gearing is good

Latest posts

Back