Coolie's been AWOL But here's why

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
G'day crew

as above i've kinda been completely off the grid for a while so i thought i'd drop ya's a line and fill ya in.

So i blew up me 450 :( crank probably.... i'll fix that soon.
I've barely even looked at me pitties one works i think

i've moved to the country i'm in echuca at the moment and working in Kyabram....... kinda smack in the middle of victoria.

anyway work has consumed most of my time but i've been camping and fishing and doing family stuff and i'm really enjoying myself.

anyway here;'s what i've been working on

check out my new backyard........

he he he even more importantly check out the new front yard.

depending on what the boss will let me do there is going to be some sort of pitty track at least in the front paddock and some killer BMX trails at least the depending on what i can swindle motox cross track...... but i dont know if i wanna look after it and i know a fair few peeps with track around here i can ride.

anyway piece out will catch up soon........ keep it wheel side down and have fun

Pump track for sure , loads of fun !

Place looks sweet , congratulations

Last edited:
Brooksy looking ****en sick brother.

Congrats on the house mate.

Just let me know when you need a hand building the pitty track mate and I'm there.

Good to hear your doing well and loving country life.

cheers crew

yeah i'm loving it up here man the lifestyle and everything is doing me real good. got good things coming my way and so far it's been the best move i've made. i miss ed and all you lot but once i'm set up i'll have some more time to get down there.

yeah timmy there will be plans allright i'm thinking bit of BMX and a fair chunk of moto i'll sort that out when i get some dirt and machines to play with.
it's like the third job in line gotta paint a room set up the man cave, then track

keep ya's posted

p.s vcm looked sic

Latest posts

Back