coolie's new bike...... yes again

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
yep decided i needed a brand spanking newish bike

so started with this

P10100762.jpg

it now looks like this

IMAG0025.jpg

then i got me one of these.
4570660451swf-1.jpg

so far it looks like this

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

has a much taller stance than the other bike which i need with my size.
still waiting on the engine to be rebuilt needed piston and barrel i broke a skirt or 2. then it can get the yoshi pipe fitted up and hopefully be ready to race on Saterday.
i've put the Weston forks off the other bike on the new one they are way better.same with the pro tapers, and the wheels (none of that big wheel stuff hey styv).

i'll update ya's when i'm finished

Last edited:
Looks awesome so far man! Same bike as mine, your gonna love it! :applaudit:

yeah kosta

like the ergo's much better

should come up good

and there's nothing wrong with a new bike

I cant put my finger on it but your first bike looks like it sits wrong sorta low in the tail and with a really long swinger ??? dunno ... could be my eyes lol

The new setup has a much better stance / height and overall length for the frame size looks alot nicer too

I cant put my finger on it but your first bike looks like it sits wrong sorta low in the tail and with a really long swinger ??? dunno ... could be my eyes lol

The new setup has a much better stance / height and overall length for the frame size looks alot nicer too

nothing wrong with your eyes mate that thing is STRRRRRRRRETCHED!!!

i cant put my finger on it but it looks..... wrong? to high? long forks? duck bill front fender?

SOMTHING IS WRONG!

Looking shmick Brooksy.

White sticker kit with black bike looks unreal. Digging it.

Must be time for my build thread and get my TB bit on. Tomoz night it is.

I hope I get a chance to come see it in the flesh on Sat.

Looking shmick Brooksy.

White sticker kit with black bike looks unreal. Digging it.

Must be time for my build thread and get my TB bit on. Tomoz night it is.

I hope I get a chance to come see it in the flesh on Sat.

you better be there saturday!

you better be there saturday!

Mate I'm just about to start a new position at work. I'm not like the rest of you that get every weekend off. My job is 24/7. Sick of people bagging me out for it but I have other responsibilities that come first.

At this stage it's lucky to be 50/50.

gotta get paid brother. i understand but i'm not gunna stop giving you **** for it :)

yeah it's the long swinger and different linkage setup and head stem angle styv that makes the other one long

works perfect with big wheels which it already had on it but i changed them quick smart

gotta get paid brother. i understand but i'm not gunna stop giving you **** for it :)

yeah it's the long swinger and different linkage setup and head stem angle styv that makes the other one long

works perfect with big wheels which it already had on it but i changed them quick smart

I expect no less from you brother. haha ;) We will bang some bars one day that's for sure.

I'm really liking the build. Your giving me some ideas for the LXR.

Nice work mate looking the goods. See ya Saturday.

Looking sweet Coolie! Definitely a lot of travel on that. Graphics set it off!

Very good work. Looks like you got your hands dirty to get this bad boy ready in time. See you there.

Latest posts

Back