Coolster 214fc 94rm80 parts?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phenom2955

Reaction score
I have a coolster 214fc wanting to put 17 and 14" wheels on found a 94 RM80 I can get cheap, wanting to know if the wheels would fit onto my coolster pit bike, before I get the RM80. Was also thinking about trying to swap the forks and swngarm and some other parts if they would work. How hard do think it would be to do this?

Some photos of your bike would help to be honest, but i reckon the axle size would be different, which would require either different wheel bearings and inner hub spacer or bushes in the forks. Will probably scrub out the wheels on the frame, head of engine and subframe to, given the big wheels with normal height suspension. If your bike isnt linkage then the swingarm conversion wouldnt be simple, it would require some frame mods at the minimum. If your bike isnt already a 17/14 wheeled bike then going bigger in the wheels will throw out the handling as well, forks would likely need the legs shortening to.
You would probably find it easier rebuilding the rm tbh..

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back