copper gasket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan12590

Reaction score
hi guys im looking for a 1.5mm copper gasket for a lifan 125 i need it with a bore of 55.5 anyone know where i can buy one also i have tried queensland gaskets they gave me a quote of $80 delivered is this a rip or what i think it is

im probably going to end up fabing up a copper head gasket for my turbo 88cc project if i can't find one myself, so let me know if you locate one and i will do the same for you... if i end up making one that works well maybe i will produce them..

your in usa right turbo me how much you be lookin at to make and send me one?

ive got all the dimensions and a to scale picture of what i need

Whats your postal code? your in Australia right? I'll have to price out the cost of the metal and shipping and i will let you know. If you can just email me your postal and the scale drawing with dimensions to [email protected]

i wonder whats thats made out of.... sure isn't copper unless its been coated...

yes you have to get them made at a lazer cut or high pressure water cut place $80 is a good price for 1 the more you get the cheaper they are...

its all good guys roost contacted me and he said he has some 1mm copper gaskets that will fit mine and he is selling one to me for 20 so im set thanks for all your help guys and turbo me i sent you an email with the picture and dimensions but seeing as im purchasing one off roost you can just delete it or sumthing thanks again

its all good guys roost contacted me and he said he has some 1mm copper gaskets that will fit mine and he is selling one to me for 20 so im set thanks for all your help guys and turbo me i sent you an email with the picture and dimensions but seeing as im purchasing one off roost you can just delete it or sumthing thanks again

do you think he has two more that he would be willing to sell?

Latest posts

Back