cops warned me!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
i was riding my dirtbike on my street on saturday and the cops came past and told me that it was illegal and i could go 2 court 4 3 violations. then he goes and says "y dont u ride in a big park where at least you can run away from us cops" i laughed and he said that i should walk it 2 the park. scared of getting rolled or i think a dickhead cop might stop me. anyway thats my story :lol: :lol: :lol:

even though I would never admit it, cops are pretty sweet (some of them) my mate has been caught on his pocket bike heaps of times and hasn't paid a cent in fines yet. I've been caught once but the cop just informed me that they are illegal and drove off. :lol:

some cops are cool once i did get fined but it was only 200 bux for riding on council land fair enough because i could have got done for being unregistered and no licence. but do as that cop said to you ride in a big park thats what i usually do and i never have got caught

Where do you guys live? In some sort of Happy Dreamland?

My mate got done on Sunday on his way home from the park.

Copper said " Aghhh we finally caught one of yous"

My mate said "Can't you give me a warnign 1st?

Copper replied "Nah mate you won't learn."

He will be recieving his $1500 fine in the mail.

Couple years ago my mate got caught for riding a foot high pocket bike in my lane. He recieved a $1500 on the spotter!

Police are mongrels at times. Some are alright though

Latest posts

Back