Corkscrew 720 (Toilet paper roll) X-games 15

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is heaps sick.. makes me wonder when these motocross riders are going to reach that barrier where they cant make up any more tricks..:D or maybe they never will

pretty gnarly X-games best trick. double backflip, front flip and 720 where tryed, and all crashed. kyle loza ended up pulling the on top of the bike flip that he did last year and took the gold.

and yeah ESPN on foxtel :)

:eek::eek: whoo thats awsome, just reading the comments kyle loza did last years trick, watts pussed out, bilko got shitted on again(hate american judges), TP didn't land..

I dont think loza should of won , with the same trick he did last year!

i reckon a new trick thats never been landed in a competition , should get high scores for simply that

Cant wait to watch the videos tho!

i agree bilko's trick was new and looked awesome. im not a fan of kyle loza either and i dont reckon he should of won, and also there some videos already up on ESPN.com

tp is a wimp he quit because he got hurt to much after the doble flip and america juges suck usa guys always win and bilko is one of the best and his my favortie fmx rider 360 flip nac nac:eek: and aussies always losse because of the gay usa juges:mad:

what about ever one else that did the 360 flip nate adams did it and crashed hard alot but he is still going but travis was a really good rider

but he does one really big trick and doen't do it again like the doble flip and proberly with the tolit roll and 360 flip

Has anyone done the rocksolid flip because i think it would be one of the best tricks ever i have done it in mx vs atv untamed

Last edited:
You dont make sence.
And noone has dont what Travis attempted ... if thats what you where trying to say

totaly agree with wog taz, tp makes the impossible possible and does all these crazy tricks first, he is on a total differant level from the other pro fmx riders!

but he does one really big trick and doen't do it again like the doble flip and proberly with the tolit roll and 360 flip

You kidding me ... everytime he tries one of them tricks he is risking DEATH , there not tricks you can go out in your backyard and pull .... if that was me , i would only ever want to do them tricks once too... prove the point then walk away alive..

Not to mention the other events he is in at X games , he doesnt want to throw them all a way to land one trick.

He cant always have a perfect Xgames like he did in 06 :rolleyes:

cam sinclir did it 10 times or something like that
but that what i think so don't get mad at me i think he is really good anyway

Last edited:
mm...laaameee...same thing won last year...kyle LOOOSER...lol

Latest posts

Back