cost for new fork oil

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
it will cos approx $80 for the oil, $30 for new seals and $80 if i take my whole bike in to get it done not just the suspension. and then there are labour costs. do you guys know any where cheaper to get it done??? (in south australia) and no i cant do it my self because we done have the allen keys or any thing like that

its like 4 dollars for the allen key dude and about 14 bux for sum oil

Hey mate,
My father is the complete opposite, never likes taking my bike to the mechanics as he knows plenty about bike engines, just doesn't have all the time in the world to work on minibikes.
I'd suggest that you DIY as working on bikes helps understand how they work. I never knew fork oil was 80 dollars!
Cheers

$80 for fork oil:eek: :eek:
man that is a huge rip
i paid $25 for a 1Lt for some real high quality one made in sweeden and i only used half the bottle between each fork , and it's not hard to change the oil just look up some videos or some how to's on google , thats what i did, made a huge differnce on how the forks feel.

oh well im getting it done and im not paying for it so im happy. getting new seals aswell. i cant wait till i get them back. then all i need to do is adjust my rear suspension and it'll be runnin sweet.

i might get a top end rebiuld after that, then a bottom end. then ill see what will happen then

wow, i just go out and get automatic transmission fluid thats like not even $40 and its for 4-5 liters!

ok then i had it done last night and picked them up this morning. before it was done there was no oil left in them and the seals were in upside down. lucky i got them done.

it rides heaps better now aswell now more wheel smashing up into the mudgaurd and then flying back down and smashing into the bottom of the suspension when i go over my small jump

Latest posts

Back