couple of pics from the other weekend

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbaron199

Reaction score
ME

IMG_7456.jpg

COURT ha and me getting back up in the background after eating dirt

IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7435.jpg

IMG_7472.jpg

after all that my bike decided to backfire through the carbie hence setting my air filter on fire and if i didnt think quickly my whole bike haha but its all good now

thats a massive track

looks like there's a few good 3rd tapped tables there looks fun as

good to see ya's getting in umungst it all

dam man im gunna have to get in the old ute and drive down south i think and come for a burn with ya:D

haha yeah come down its a great track when you have got the rythem of it since its supercross pretty full on i still havent got it right :mad:

Thats the braap track ya?........i still havent been up to the lton track yet dam im lazy lol got to many tracks at home to convenient to just go for a burn instead of loadin up and drivin for a few hours......is there always heaps of people there or is it pretty good and not over crowded?

yeah its the braaap track.. nah its always good sometimes only like a couple of people but most days about um 5 or more.. it still hasnt been officially openned so no one really knows about it we are trying to get more members

well im a member and i have about 10 mates with pitties and they all keen to hit up the braap tracks soon maybe just after new years would ya be keen to meet up out the track sometime around then

yeah sounds sweet.. racing season down here starts in a couple of weeks not sure if brad has done that for you guys up there?

ok wicked man.......um na i havent heard anything yet but been geting msg's on my phone that say they are riding at the tracks at such and such time on such and such date.....only ride days goin on atm i think but ill will race when ever they get it organized :D

Latest posts

Back