cr85

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mileszodiac

Reaction score
Graphics Kits!

Yeah i just signed up at Nunnawadding (woo hoo) today and need to get my number and **** so i'm going to get a new graphics kit. I've got white plastics and i don't want to spend over 230, since i can get a Decal Works kit from America for $260 and thats a mint custom kit.

So i was just wondering, know any good places to get ANY graphics kits? full bike kits, including number plates/shrouds/trim. They don't have to be custom, so just post any random aussie links up. U.s if thats all you got!

Thanks in advance!

The kit is for a 2007 cr85. and do 150R kits fit?

Last edited:
Go Magik Sc they are US. But you won't get cheaper even in Aus and there designs are awesome! Most people on here with custom kits got them rom magik. There around $200 posted!

wiht the number plates?

and ebay sticker kits are a bad idea, mine started to peel after 4 months

wiht the number plates?

and ebay sticker kits are a bad idea, mine started to peel after 4 months

Yup thats a complete kit, in my I got the shrouds, number plates, front number plate, front guard, rear guard, swing arm, fork guards, air box covers and a few little stickers that matched. So a complete kit! Will cover the bike all over :p

Yup thats a complete kit, in my I got the shrouds, number plates, front number plate, front guard, rear guard, swing arm, fork guards, air box covers and a few little stickers that matched. So a complete kit! Will cover the bike all over :p

Awsome, Just made some full custom black/white kit for my 85! should be awsome Thanks!

Latest posts

Back