credit file companys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
hopefully you guys can help..

veda the credit file company wont provide me with a copy of my credit file even tho i have done every thing asked

any of you guys know who i can complain to?

Bunch of cnuts those guys, had to deal with them once. They should be able to give you a copy but you have to pay for it OR wait for 30+ days. As for who to complain to i would guess the financial ombudsman
http://www.fos.org.au/

Good luck ;)

i have paid & waited... still nothing

bull**** is i have a copy of the file from a few years ago so i have all the information even there ****ing file number!

i just want a current one before i go off applying for new loans

just a new hilux & dirt cycle.. one of those ghey dirt cycles with a head light

just a new hilux & dirt cycle.. one of those ghey dirt cycles with a head light

Nice one dude!!

LOL @ head light. I'm going to a race bike and your going to an enduro, what's the world coming to? ;)

Least you can ride it on the road to work and stuff.

yeah lots less hassle from the cops & rangers with rego, you can ride more places & on the road

yeah lots less hassle from the cops & rangers with rego, you can ride more places & on the road

Should of just got a 500 2smoke, no headlight needed. I believe the saying with one of these is No Rego - No Liscence - No Worrys :p Aint not much out there that'll catch you on one of those :)

its more for the long distance rides, & commuting to work.. & the headlight riders look down on MX riders like we are some kind of scum

i will pay someone in blood to blow up there building.... haha

im going to send these ****s like 10 emails a day until they reply

Latest posts

Back