Crf 100 vs DHZ 140cc out law

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again.
http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/18639-online-mini-moto-moto-store-s.html

88 limited keeps it nice Cheap and reliable .. and you can have a blast riding one around. if your not racing it or trying to do 60ft plus gaps then 88cc is all you need. and it will keep up with 125-140 china engines on a tight mini track all day long

when you start going into the 108+ the kits start to get pretty expensive and arnt really worth it if your only using it as a play bike . not to mention the labour to get them fitted.

Dont bother shopping in the Usa when there is plenty to choose from in australia . The doller is good , but they still charge insane amounts for postage .

Shop at these guys.
Eastcoast Powersports - Honda XR/CRF50-XR/CRF70
Classic Honda 50's Australia

Ok, so the 88 kits the way to go, any idea on how long it take to get fitted , buy a (macanic). because if i got the bike next week i wouldn't mind getting the parts before christmas , Just because I would be riding in the holidays?

P.S
so i woundn't need to strenthen the fram? :p

Last edited:
You could stragthen the frame if you want... or you could get a new frame?

I day maybe if he did it right there and then with you. Mboyg1 does them. Something like 2-3hrs?

Learn to do it yourself. Got pics yet?

takes like half an hour to put the kit on easy as, your frame would need to get strengthend..

Nah, pic are on there way. tomorrow maybe.
if only I had the money, might be asking a bit much , new frame, could i just ask rider456 how much your build cost, looks a dream.
Would I be able to do the kit, first time bike owner, no experiance what so ever??

Nah, pic are on there way. tomorrow maybe.
if only I had the money, might be asking a bit much , new frame, could i just ask rider456 how much your build cost, looks a dream.
Would I be able to do the kit, first time bike owner, no experiance what so ever??

its cots me 3k pretty cheap for what it is, thats with my billetware frame that i just got thats not in the pic, you should be able to do it your self with some help from alex on youtube. depends how good you are with things like that.

3k, did you start out with a crf 50 or build from ground up?
Well I like doing stuff like that, i think i'd have a crack at it.:)
I see you can get manual transmision kits for 50 , are any good?

Last edited:
started out as a crf50 i had it as a stocker for a while then just kept building on to it. yeah you can do pretty much anything to a crf50 motor, manual clutch, 4 or 5 speed trans etc. the manual clutchs are alright but i stayed with a auto clutch to keep it more like a 50.

Did you get your parts online, did postige cost much? Instead of getting a pro taper bar kit, could I just buy a tripple clamp and put some bmx bars on it? would that work

yeah got most of them online postage isnt that much. yeah thats what i used to have just a cheap clamp with some bmx bars.

Don't think i'll be getting that 50 any more , just got a 2003 yz 125 last night.(might be able to save some cash and get it in the new year) i'll get pics up tonight

Latest posts

Back