CRF 150f WHAT DO YOU RECKON!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutto03

Reaction score
hi,
im thinkin of buying a crf150 but ive heard different things like the crf150f isnt as powerful as the crf 150r wats the difference im sick of breaking stuff on my china.

The 150f is a air cooled learners bike. The 150r is liquid cooled motocross bike.

he's right... Im telling ya now man.. Get a 125 or 250 2 banga... you wont look back!!

Ive got a crf150R.

They are great bikes and have lots of power

pfft my crf150r will smack a cr500 if it wanted to:p

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL on a BMX track maybe:D Try hillclimb a crf150:eek:

Yea
The lad's racing the 150r are doing a second a lap quicker than the 2 strokers.Have ridden 1 and they kick arse

lol beat a cr500 maybe if u were both pushing the bikes??

thats it i gotta get the CR back on da track
500 V what is it? 125 would love ta see the dents in a forhead from da rocks bro

even to the CR 500 my self and a mate have a share in is a 86 mod it would eat ya bro just eat ya

mind u put a bend in the straight and i may have a few probs

they go hard as but dont corner to well lol

cummon dudes, they make less power and torque then 85cc two strokes.. VERY close though, but no way will it keep up with a 125,250,500 2 stroke . No way..

Turn it up,Put a 150r and a 125 2 banger on a race track.....150r runs rings around them.....RING HONDA

my crf150r will run rings around any bike any day.

It'll beat a 125 2 stroke in 2nd gear:rolleyes:

cummon dudes, they make less power and torque then 85cc two strokes.. VERY close though, but no way will it keep up with a 125,250,500 2 stroke . No way..

i was only joking about the cr500 by the way

ducar.r.spec ive raced a 02 cr80 and it was heavily modded but it was still no match for my 150.I gave it a hiding

Last edited:
Yep they eat 125 2 strokers,and right up the bum of 2fiddies

Ahahahah now thats a crack up. A 125 puts out around 10 more hp while a 250 puts out around an extra 20 hp over the 150r. So if a 150r can keep up with a 250cc 2 stroke your saying that a 150r will beat a 250f??? Good joke.

Last edited:
seeing use are all fighting over which will beat which ill give you a better comparison!... the crf150f (fun bike) is an air cooled engine, depending on what model it could be either electric start or kick start (06 and on should be electric start) there is only a slight difference in weight with the electric start model, but nothing to noticeable! they kick as compared too china's you will have problems destroying one! iv ridden my sisters 150f harder then what iv ridden any of my china's and never have had any problems besides the battery going flat :p they are a little front end heavy and if you are too hard on the front brakes it will slip out from underneath you... this bike is more like the trail verson so dont think that its going to rev out as hard as the race version because it is not built too...

the crf150r (race) is water cooled and is fast but not as fast as people claim, it really depends on riders capabilitys not the fact that they are faster then bigger bikes! if you have some shitty rider on a bigger bike of course there is an advantage there... the 150r does love the limiter so i assume you will be going threw tones of valves unless you service it regularly! handling is far better the the crf150f and they are alight slimmer and lighter...

the $2000 difference or whatever it is, is notice able... the crf150f dosnt do to bad in the jumping area, much better then any china id say but we did go up a couple teeth on the rear sprocket so we could get it up to speeds faster so jumps would be possible to do! the stock gearing was much to lagy but still a great starting point! the crf150r is right on the spot it dosnt need any modifications out of the show room!

2 stroke don't even know the meaning of torque, 2 strokes are revs.... without revs there is no power!

dutto03, dont listen to half the answers here... under some circumstances a 150 might own a bigger bike... but they must have had to put the bigger bike on a tinny track to do soo... but id say in a straight line weather its a 4 (250cc +) or 2 (125cc +) it would have no chance... and as for 80cc/85cc this is what honda has built to race in that category so id assume depending on rider it might take the lead... but as i said its all about riders capabilities...

thats it i gotta get the CR back on da track
500 V what is it? 125 would love ta see the dents in a forhead from da rocks bro

even to the CR 500 my self and a mate have a share in is a 86 mod it would eat ya bro just eat ya

mind u put a bend in the straight and i may have a few probs

they go hard as but dont corner to well lol

iv ridden the last model made (01 or 02) not sure which number was last but anyway, i never had any problems turning i just had problems opening it up in 4th + hahaha hell good bike though, but most people that have owned them have done some major damage to themself!

Benox says : Crazy, try and edit ya original post mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back